CRYSTAL CLEAR EPOXY RESIN 2:1 JEWELRY, COATING & FLOORING
- 0.19 KGS
- MIXING RATIO:
- 2:1 BY VOLUME
- CURING TIME:
- POT LIFE:
Crystal Clear Epoxy Resin Now Available in 150ml, 300ml & 900ml Packs in Sri Lanka
The Crystal Rock 2:1 Crystal Clear Art Resin system is low-viscosity and highly transparent epoxy resin with a wide range of highly transparent glass-like or colored artistic and decorative applications. You can use it as a casting resin for layers up to 5mm thick. The number of casting processes (layers) is unlimited, from the small embeddings and coasters to 3D flooring, tabletops, and other items.
WHY USE CRYSTAL CLEAR EPOXY?
This casting & coating resin is excellent for small cast objects like jewelry, creative handicraft, art projects, timber, floor coatings with crystal clear results.
- Designed with a simple 2:1 mixing ratio (By Volume) with 20 minute working time.
- Cure time: 18-24Hrs.
- Self-leveling & de-foaming resin.
- Perfect for encapsulating small objects, jewelry, coating timber & resin paintings.
- Casting layer up to 5mm thick, unlimited number of casting layers.
WHAT ARE THE BEST USES OF 2:1 CRYSTAL CLEAR EPOXY RESIN SYSTEM?:
- CASTING: Casting with silicone molds, make Jewellery, e.g., Bangles, Rings, Earrings, Coasters, Ornaments & Encapsulating Objects.
- FLOORING: Epoxy resin floors, 3D flooring.
- COATING: Coating Wood, Timber & Concrete.
- RESIN ART: Resin artwork.
- OTEHR NAMES USED IN SRI LANKA: Liquid Plastic, A B Resin, Art Resin, Jewellery Epoxy Resin
- REPAIR WORK: Filling cracks and holes in wood & Concrete, waterproofing.
- Size 1: Two bottles 100ml of Resin, 50ml of Hardener (150ml total)
- Size 2: Two bottles 200ml of Resin, 100ml of Hardener (300ml total)
- Size 3: Two bottles 600ml of Resin, 300ml of Hardener (900ml total)
DRYING TIME (CURING):
Dry to Touch: 8-12 hours
Recoat within: 4-6 hours
Curing: 24 hours
Full Curing: 3-4 Days
Epoxy Resin Comparison Chart
|Property||Clarity||Mixing Ratio||UV Resistant||POT Life||Max Layer Thickness||Curing Time|
|CLEAR EPOXY RESIN||CLEAR||3:1 BY WEIGHT||YES||20Mins||10mm||18-24Hrs|
|CRYSTAL CLEAR ART RESIN||VERY CLEAR||2:1 BY VOLUME||NO||20Mins||5mm||18-24Hrs|
|SUPER CLEAR EPOXY RESIN||EXTREMELY CLEAR||2:1/1:1 BY WEIGHT OR VOLUME||YES||20-30Mins||25MM||12-24Hrs|
|ULTRA CLEAR CASTING RESIN||EXTREMELY CLEAR||3:1 BY WEIGHT||YES||30Mins||50mm||36-48Hrs|
HOW TO USE CRYSTAL CLEAR EPOXY RESIN?
- Best to start with an epoxy resin as a primer to avoid high material loss (soak into the surface) and the formation of bubbles (layer less than thickness: 0.5mm). To do this, mix a small amount of Crystal Clear Epoxy Resin. Apply the epoxy resin primer to the desired surface with a foam roller or a brush.
- Let the primer coat cure for about 12-18 hours.
- Proceed with the main coat in the same way. When potting, we recommend a maximum pouring height of 5mm per pouring process. Pouring beyond 5mm can lead to boiling, air bubbles, yellowing, cracking, and deformation of the material. For thicker layers, you can pour the next 5mm layer after about 6 hours.
- Mix the contents of the resin (A) with the contents of the hardener (B) in a mixing ratio of 2: 1 by Volume (e.g., 100ml resin: 50ml hardener). Using a mixing stick, mix two parts thoroughly, scrape the sides and bottom of the mixing container as the material will settle there. Ideally, pour the mixture into a clean container and mix again to make sure ensures that the resin (A) and hardener (B) mix thoroughly.
- To color the primary coating, mix dyes or color pigments (When mixing powder pigments, essential to mix thoroughly with a small amount of resin to avoid pigment lumps and give the user a consistent mix). Adjust the color intensity individually by adding more or fewer color pigments.
- Pour the material onto the surface to be coated/cast immediately after mixing, as the product can boil depending on the amount of material in the mixing container. Mix smaller batches. If you mix over 1KG, Pot Life (working time) get shorter & you must pour immediately (usually within 10mins after mixing).
- The epoxy resin can be touched/walked / de-mold after 24hours and chemically completely cured within 3 days.
WHERE TO BUY AND CRYSTAL CLEAR EPOXY PRICE IN COLOMBO, SRI LANKA
Visit our store at Homagama, or we can deliver Sri Lanka wide, Please call us for bulk prices.
Important: Liquid Epoxy Resin Intended for Industrial & Professional Use Only
- Measuring ratio (by volume) must be accurate, wrong ratio makes epoxy resin soft, and will not cure properly.
- Mix two parts thoroughly, if not mix well, epoxy will become sticky, and will not cure properly.
- Avoid high humid days, or work in a controlled humidity environment, humidity over 70% will effect curing process and end product.
- Do not mix organic pigments or dye, and liquid pigments/inks containing water.
- Safety: Keep out of reach of children and use only in a ventilated area.
Product as described, fast delivery well packed, highly recommended
good quality resin. Glad it worked!
Excellent results , very clear resin
Good product. Fast delivery. Easy to use.
Well packed and fast delivery, Thank you.
Well packed and fast delivery, Thank you.
It was well packed. Was delivered within a day of ordering. Would recommend